Contracting general conditions of the apartments Carihuela Plaza.
- Ownership of the touristic apartments Carihuela Plaza. The touristic apartments Carihuela Plaza are own by Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L., holder of the NIF [Fiscal Id Number] B93164358, a company registered with the Andalusian Registry of Tourism under code CTC-2018148863 and registered with the Company’s Registry in Malaga under volume 4.955, folio 222, page MA-111.693, registration 1st and address for notification purposes in Malaga in calle Panaderos, 18, 2º Dcha., C.P. 29005.
- Communication between the users and Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. The applications made by the guests of the apartments to Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. shall be done in written, preferably by addressing to the e-mail address email@example.com. No applications by phone shall be processed. No reservations or cancellations made telephonically shall be processed.
- Booking cancellation. The reservations shall be cancelled for no extra cost up to 10 days before the check-in date. In the event that the cancellation is confirmed within the 10 days before the check-in date, then, it shall be paid the full sum in consideration of the reservation.
- Maximum number of guests. The maximum number of guests in every apartment Carihuela Plaza is stated in the description of every apartment.
- Minimum period for the stay. The minimum period for the stay shall be two nights from November to April and three nights from May to October.
- Check-in and check-out. The check-in of the apartment shall take place from 4pm to 9pm of the first day of the stay. The check-out shall be before 12 midday of the last day of the stay.
The guests of the apartment shall inform Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. with a reasonable time in advance about the expected time for the check-in. Such information shall be provided, preferably in the fields for comments in the reservation form the guests may find at www.carihuelaplaza.com.
The late check-out shall be subject to the availability and, in any case, shall be authorized by Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. and the guests shall pay the respective amount for such service. In the event that, without prior notice, the guests check out after the time agreed for such purpose, the guests shall pay, as a penalty, 100% of an additional night for the stay without being entitled to spend the night at the apartment.
The accommodation shall be provided for the period agreed regardless the time that the guests actually spend at the apartment.
Upon the check-out, the keys of the apartment shall be handed in upon the check-in.
- Price. The price, included taxes, is stated for every night of stay and is the one stated in the description of every apartment. Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. shall provide the guests of the touristic apartments a receipt of payment as soon as the payment is done.
The price includes hot and cold water to cover the needs for the number of guests defined in every apartment, electricity and, if applicable, the necessary power for the correct operation of the apartment, garbage collection in the premises, conservation and maintenance of the facilities and equipment in the apartment, cleaning services and change of linen. The cleaning services of the apartment, the washing of the linen and tableware during the stay of the guest shall be afforded by Rihu One Torremolinos S.L. and shall be performed every three nights of the stay.
The extra expenses that may arise during the stay at the apartments shall be paid upon the conclusion date of the stay.
- Guarantee and deposit. With the aim of guaranteeing the payment of the sums due to Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L., the GUEST shall provide, upon the execution of this Agreement, with his or her credit card details that shall be valid during the complete period of the stay at the apartment. In the event that the payment of the sums due by the GUEST is not verified in the check-out, the GUEST authorizes Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L., to charge such debts into the credit card provided (regardless if the sums due are resulting from the extra services, damages caused in the apartment or the furniture, loss of keys or any other) that the GUEST of the people staying at the apartment with him or her may cause during their stay in the apartment.
Furthermore, it is established a deposit of 50€ for every night staying at the apartment and a maximum of 500€ which shall be refunded upon the conclusion date of the Agreement and which shall be intended for the payment of as many debts due to Rihu One Torremollinos, S.L. that the GUEST or the people traveling with him or her may cause during their stay in the apartment (regardless if the sums due are resulting from the extra services, damages caused in the apartment or the furniture, loss of keys or any other).
- Identification of the guests of the apartment and accommodation agreement: In order to use the apartment, the guest shall submit the hard copy of the reservation document produced by the web site and identifying himself or herself by showing his or her identification document or passport with the aim of fulfilling the respective check-in report pursuant to the Section Second of the Decree 1513/1959 dated August 18th. Furthermore, and with the same purposes, every person older than 16 staying at the apartment with the guest shall be likewise obliged to show their identification documents.
Any person that has not identified himself or herself as stated above shall not be allowed to stay in the apartment.
The guests of the apartments are obliged to execute an accommodation agreement before using the premises.
Such agreement shall be considered as an admission document for the purposes described in the Decree 194/1010 dated April 20th on touristic apartments published by the Department of Tourism and Commerce (BOJA num. 1, dated January 2nd, 2014).
- Operation of the devices. The guests will find information about the operation of the electronic appliances and further devices included in the apartment.
The guests shall use the apartment and its equipment in a proper manner and maintaining them in the same conditions they find them. The guests shall be responsible face to Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. for the damages or losses that the occupants or any visitors may cause in the apartment, the furniture, linen and tableware. The theft of the furniture, linen or tableware shall determine the execution of the respective civil and criminal proceedings.
- Loss or damage of the belongings of the guests left in the apartment. The company shall not be considered responsible for the loss or damage that the luggage, belongings and objects that the guests or the people staying with him or her shall deposit n the apartment or in common areas.
Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. shall not be responsible to inform the guests about the finding of any object of their property after the check-out. The objects found shall be kept by Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. for a maximum period of 30 days after the check-out. Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. shall not keep, at any stage, underwear, dirty clothes, slippers, or personal care products.
The delivery to the guests of the objects left in the apartment shall only be done as per the request of the guests who shall afford the expenses derived from such delivery.
- Use of baby cribs. The installation of cribs in the apartments shall be considered as an additional service that needs to be hired. Rihu One Torremollinos, S.L. shall install the crib in the apartment when this service is selected.
The cribs shall only be used by 0 to 24-month babies. The price for the use of every crib is 12€ per day.
- Rules and regulations of uses and prohibitions. The guests of the touristic apartments Carihuela Plaza are forbidden to perform the followings:
- To introduce furniture in the accommodation units or carrying out building or repair works in such units without the prior consent in written by the exploitation company.
- To accommodate a number of people higher that the one stated as the maximum capacity.
- To execute activities or using the touristic unit for any activity different from the touristic purposes.
- To introduce appliances that may increase the regular use of water, electricity or power without the consent of the exploitation company.
- To carry out dangerous activities inside the apartment and in the common areas.
- To leave minors alone in the common areas.
- To hang up clothes in the exterior areas of the apartment. The clothes must be hanged up in the places intended for such purpose.
- To have any kind of pet in the apartment.
- To smoke inside the apartment and the common areas except for the terrace.
- To make noises in both the apartment and the common areas. The noises and fusses caused by the guests or the people staying with him or her in the common areas or in the apartment may lead to the termination of the agreement and the advanced eviction from the apartment.
- Termination of the agreement. The fail on the part of the guest or any of the people staying with him or her during the stay to comply with the rules, regulations and prohibitions referred to and the obligations established by Act 13/2011 dated December 23rd, specially those concerning the communal living shall lead to the denial for the visitors of the guests to stay in the apartment who will be asked to leave the apartment within the maximum period of 24 hours. Pursuant to the dispositions set forth in the Section 36.4 of the aforementioned Act 13/2011 dated December 23rd, the exploitation company shall apply for the assistance of the Law enforcement forces to evict from the apartment to those people that may fail to comply with the regular rules of social interaction, the regulations of the accommodation (those stated above) or if they give the apartment a different use than for touristic purposes.
The agreement shall be terminated: 1) on the conclusion date of the period agreed. 2) as a result of the fail to comply with any of the obligations of the parties and specially due to the fail to comply with the payment. 3) when the behavior of the guests or the people traveling with him or her may be against the usual regulations of social interaction and those established by the community of property owners in which the apartment is located. 4) For smoking in the apartment. 5) For having pets in the apartment. 6) For any other severe fail to comply with the obligations and/or prohibitions described in these general conditions. The advanced termination of the agreement does not exempt the guest for the payment of the outstanding price.
In the event that the agreement may be terminated before the date expected for such purpose for reasons attributable to the guest, then, the guest shall pay to Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L. the full sum of the price agreed.
In the event that the reason for the advanced termination may be attributable to Rihu One Torremolinos, S.L., then, the exploitation company shall refund the guests with the sums that may have received previously in consideration of the stay agreed.
The supervenient inconvenience of occupying the touristic apartment for reasons attributable to a third party unrelated with the contractual relationship shall determine the refund to the guest of the sums paid by him or her up to that time.